37A & 37C, IKOYI CRESCENT.
The property comprises two non-contiguous plots of land designated 37A, Ikoyi Crescent (measuring 2,343m2) and 37C, Ikoyi Crescent (measuring 2,130m2). The property is located at the roundabout which serves as the meeting point of Gerrard Road and Ikoyi Crescent, off Alfred Rewane (formerly Kingsway) Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. The site, being very serene, is directly opposite the official residence of the State Deputy Governor.
The location affords good access to Lagos Island, the Third Mainland Bridge, Victoria Island and the Lekki-Ajah axis through the Lekki Link Bridge.
Some landmark properties within its immediate vicinity include:
- Southern Sun Hotel, Alfred Rewane Road, Ikoyi;
- Wemabod Towers, 2/4 Moseley Road, off Gerrard Road, Ikoyi.
- The Heritage Place, Lugard Avenue, Ikoyi.
- One-Six Temple, at the intersection of Temple and Alfred Rewane Roads, Ikoyi;
- The National Industrial Court, Ikoyi;
- Cameron Greens, 1-3, Cameron Road, Ikoyi;
- Trenchard Place, 10, Gerrard Road, Ikoyi
The ongoing construction on the property are a total of 18 units of luxury apartments comprising:
- 10 units of four-bedroom terrace houses (each with one maid’s apartment);
- Four units of five-bedroom (each with additional two maid’s apartments) semi-detached buildings;
- Four units of five-bedroom (each also with additional two maid’s apartments) fully-detached buildings.
The project is expected to be fully completed by the December 2022. In the meantime, the various apartments are open to interested subscribers and off takers.